The content on this website is intended for US audiences.
When we collect information and consent
What information we collect and why we collect it
We may collect both Non-Personal Information and Personal Information about you. Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, device and browser information, and site browsing patterns. Personal Information includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address, and email address.
If you opt to submit anything via the contact form on this website, any information you submit (including your email address) will be collected and submitted via email, and we will then use this information to follow up with you as needed.
While you visit our online shop, we’ll track:
- Browsing history: We’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: We’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Cookies: We’ll use these to keep track of cart contents while you’re browsing our site.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes such as:
- Sending you information about your order
- Responding to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Complying with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improving our store offerings
- Periodically sending you marketing messages, which you can opt out of at any time
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent, with the following exceptions:
- PayPal. We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Please see the PayPal Privacy Statement for more details.
What rights you have over your data
You can submit a request that we erase any personal data we may have about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us from unauthorized access or disclosure, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you would like to express a concern, please contact us through the Contact page on this site.
Last updated: September 21, 2020